Ciggies lit up: 0 (victorious!)
Money spent on grocery shopping: tripled (not good)
Today went out with my gay colleagues. I think we had some fantastic time. First we met up at the gym. They joined body step and I joined body jam. I went home for dinner after that.
Then we met up again. We went to the Starbucks at the Pavilion. The "crowd" there were just ok. Nonetheless we had great chat. We joked, we laughed and we also complained about work.
After that we decided to drive around La Queen. I had to say I saw so many weird people there today. If I were the fashion police I think I would indefinitely snapping pictures. For example, this guy wears a tight shirt with unbutton vest. Then he wears some tight short pants but with kinky boots, knee length! Oh my gawd, it's so salah (wrong). I wanted to snap that classic picture but too bad I was driving and the traffic light just turned green.
My colleagues haven't gone to the "Lost World" before. So I drove them there to check out the place. It's quite pity to watch those guys walking around. To my surprise some of them were not so bad.
Then we ended up at the Mamak to have supper. Then we called it a day.
I think this is my lifetime experience to be so comfortable with my colleagues. I mean it is something I have never done with my colleagues before.
Actually, one of them asked if we would be still so close after some of us resign (which some of us are really planning to do so). I said of course we would. I explained that we really don't bother to go out on weekends because we will see each other in the office the day after.
Tonight, I really don't see them as my colleagues. But friends, really good friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment