I did mention about how I scared about me turning 30 next month, right?
Well, not anymore.
I have changed my perspective.
I have been in a very difficult year this year. I believe it's got something to do with 29 years old. Any age that contains a 9 is not a good year for people. I'm not being superstitious. But a few incidents that happened in my life has somehow convinced me that it's true. Joey passed away when she was 29. My granddad passed away when he was 49. My career life is in turmoil this year. And guess what? Even the tarot reader said so! Because I got the worse tarot card in the deck: Ten of Swords.
So now, I look forward to my 30th birthday. The Ten of Swords card did indicate that it's the worst time in my life but everything that hits the bottom will spring up again.
Yes, I wish my birthday comes sooner!


2 comments:
I AM OFFICIALLY 30th liao! for lunar calendar!!! I am also happy with it!!!
The fortune teller always tell me my life will get better after 30th.
I found someone reliable on my 30th birthday. I hope it could work out...
You will hun.. You will..
Post a Comment