Thursday, May 29, 2008

Some Follow-up with Miracle Rush

Really thanks to the Ratts from the Curve for being so sporting and good spirit! Although one of us has decided to drop out, the four of us are still willing to go on! We are going to Rush #4 for Friday @ Wisma Consplant club!

Well I guess I am not the kind of person who give up half way easily. I reckon my colleagues to be such person too. Although at the beginning I was very reluctant to join this competition, but I have decided that once I join I will never turn back!

Ironically, my colleague who formed the team and begged me to join her, was the one who dropped out from the group. We begged her to go on (like when she begged us to join). We even offered her transportation. But she insisted on not to continue anymore, giving the reason that "the class ends too late". But we knew that she wasn't happy with FF's motive on this competition. (Well, we feel the same way too. But we just can't give up just like that can we? We don't need to sell tickets. We just have to enjoy the class together like what we had in Miracle Rush #3. That should be a good reason to go on.)

By the way, we managed to sell 3 booklets *giggles shamelessly* Actually I was the one who bought it. Another colleague of mine also wish to join Body Step and Body Attack.

2 comments:

yw[2k] said...

No prob, my fellow Tropical 5'ers :)

See ya all later at Consplant!

Anonymous said...

yes... the most important is enjoying all those classes and trying out those that you guys have not done before.. Most important, we just do our best while having fun...:)See you guys tonight... Hugs...
SC