Monday, May 5, 2008

Road Rage

Now that my sweet holiday has ended. I have to set my mood back to work. My Monday didn't kick off very well. First of all, my breakfast eggs cracked in the boiling water (I intended to make some half-boiled eggs). Then there are some jerks on the road worth mentioning here.

But first things first...

IF YOU INTEND TO DRIVE SLOWLY DURING PEAK HOURS, PLEASE DRIVE ON THE LEFT LANE. DON'T DRIVE ON THE RIGHT LANE AS IF YOU ARE HAVING A LONG WALK AT THE PARK. PEOPLE COULD BE LATE AT WORK AND MAY LOSE JOB JUST LIKE THAT, JUST BECAUSE OF YOU. I KNOW IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. BUT KARMA DOES EXIST IN THIS WORLD. SOMEDAY EVERYTHING WILL JUST COME BACK TO YOU.

I intend to use bold capital letters. You get how serious it is.

This lady was driving slowly on the right lane. I was quite late that day. So I took over her by the left lane. She was enraged (I saw her raising hands through my rear view mirrors). So I gave her signal that she should go to the left lane. She wasn't happy. She turned on the high beam. OH GOSH, DOES SHE HAVE A BRAIN? Didn't she know that using high beam under DAYLIGHT does not really have any effect on eyes? I didn't care and since she's so rude, I flashed her my middle finger, from the bottom of my heart :)

No comments: