Sunday, May 11, 2008

Keeping It Up

Went to a wedding dinner on Friday night. Some friends saw me and said I'm still very fit. That I was very pleased to hear. At least my hard work at the gym has paid off.

I don't eat a lot. Thanks to the gene from dad and mom because they don't eat a lot too. So I was skipping some of the uninteresting dishes at the wedding dinner. One of my strange college friend blurted out "You are already old there's no point keeping fit".

MY DEAR FRIEND, KEEPING FIT IS FOR THE SAKE OF HEALTH AND TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT- ONESELF. UNLIKE YOU, BEING AN OBESE RESENTFUL PERSON, YOU MUST BE ENVY TO THOSE WHO STILL LOOK THE BEST LIKE BEFORE. YOU MUST BE REGRETTING WHY YOU'RE NOT DOING SO FROM THE BEGINNING. I BELIEVE IN AGING GRACEFULLY, NOT RESENTFULLY.

Gosh, I bitch a lot these days.

3 comments:

Va:L said...

hey! You did better than you were before! Keep it on!

Anonymous said...

thanks honey. SO are you. You are getting prettier and sexier :-)

Va:L said...

thank you! I think my fats make me looks better whauhahahahahah