Sunday, May 18, 2008

Food Around the Neighbourhood

After gym, I always go for chicken dishes, especially mamak. They always have the whole chicken breasts available.

There are four mamaks around my neighbourhood. One is rumoured to have found rats in their dishes. The other one always pushes you to get more dishes. The third one's service is ok but the food is a bit pricey.

Until I found this humble mamak shop at the corner, in front of Hong Leong bank. I thought I remembered the name but I think it's called Al-Bushri (Bukhri?) Maju, something like that.

For me their food is cheap compared to the others. They are also kind to their customers.

The food came to RM5.10 just now. But I paid them RM10. When I was about to search my wallet for that 10 sen, they said it's ok. They returned me RM5 for change. How sweet is that.

I was so touched because businessmen seldom do that nowadays. That's why I have to post this, as a token of appreciation.

I know some of you are going to ask me if the food is ok. I can't tell. Because for me mamak food are all the same and does not really make a big difference.

No comments: