Monday, May 26, 2008

Chicken Egg Mixed Vegetable

Today I created a menu. When I'm lazy, I just mix and match.

This recipe is good for gymmers who need lots of protein. Good to have when home alone. This is a fusion recipe.

What you need is:

  • 2 chicken breasts, sliced thin.
  • 2 eggs
  • Some mixed vegetable
  • Some white pepper
  • Some Lea Perins sauce
  • Some tobasco sauce
  • Some salt & sugar
  • Some soy sauce.

First heat up the pan and put a little cooking oil. After it has heated up, put the sliced chicken breasts in. Immediately put some white pepper, Lea Perins sauce, tobasco sauce, soy sauce and some sugar. Stir fry it for a while until it has turn slightly golden. Now cracked the eggs into the pan. Stir the chicken together. Stir fry it for a while until the chickens are golden brown. Now put the mixed vegetable in it and put some salt. Now stir fry it until they are all cooked.

The end result is this:

DSC01561

No comments: