Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wonderful Donuts . Wonderful Life

Nothing special happenned today despite the weekend working at the office. So I decided to lose myself and go to the Body Jam launch at the curve. Nice release. I sweated out a pool of water as usual haha!

Today I found a German bar behind The Street at The Curve. It's a bit hidden so it's a hidden treasure at the Curve hehe. They serve Ham & Cheese and also German sausages! The setting is so German. Gotta tell Min Hui and we definitely will have a date there!

After jamming, my mood lightens up considerably. I just kept on smiling. It's been a while I haven't had this good feeling (about myself and about all the people). It reminds me of what Elle Woods said in Legally Blond: "Brooke teaches aerobic class. People who do lotsa exercise release endorphins.. which makes them always happy. It's impossible that Brooke would be so hateful to kill people", or something like that. I am happy today.

It also reminds me of how I like dancing when I was little. I would love performing on the stage and I would choreograph some of the moves at home. Of course, when there was nobody at home. Maybe this is a closet thing that I did. All this while I have forgotten what I have liked in the past or in my childhood and I'm getting them back.

On my way back, I grabbed a couple of Big Apple donuts. I should've snapped a couple of pictures as they appear very nicely. But I couldn't wait and gulp them into my stomach before I remember that I'm supposed to snap them haha. My first Big Apple donut was from my sister who brought home and I managed to finish those leftovers. Today I have the mood for it! It was nice with coffee. Although it's some sinful moments, I guess it's worth it considering that I have at least gone into the gym today hehe.

Oh, I found out how to save a couple of buck if you are into Sudoku. The cheapest puzzle book in town cost around 10 bucks. But if you have a printer and an internet connection at home, you can get it with the fraction of expense for your ISP fee and printer ink! Well, go to www.counttonine.com and you will be presented with a random sudoku of a chosen level. You can print that out. The answer is of course included. What's interesting is that they have a link called Book Builder with a PDF icon. You can print upto 20 puzzles. I guess that can keep you busy for a month. You can also choose to print by levels. You can even have mixed-level book to print out. The answer key is also created at the end of the pdf document.

Well, I am into sudoku these days. I managed to solve a "hard level" sudoku! (Available levels: easiest, easy, medium, hard, hardest) hehe It's gonna be good for my brain because I seldom think (yeah, beautiful people are not smart haha --> tak tau malu) and my memory is deteriorating. If I want to continue to enjoy booze, I need to come up with something to compensate the brain damage. I guess sudoku will be the answer. It's like exercising, compensating the weigth gain resulting from over-eating. hehe

2 comments:

The Malaysia Traveller said...

Big apple donuts are yummy... but watch out, it adds to the waistline!

spaceseeker said...

yeah lor.. but I couldn't resist the temptation hehehe