You know how I like to tell you about my "fan jin" stories? Here's one for ya!
Today as usual I went to the Curve for my Body Pump class. I arrived early so I decided to lift some weights and workout alone. I managed to jog for 10 minutes and do some tricep extensions. After that I went to the cable pulley for some chest training. This short, "cool" looking botak guy gave me a weird gaze. But he quickly turned away. He looked like as if he's annoyed with my something. I couldn't figure it out. So I pulled the cable and I look down on the floor.. then to my shirt... hey the print on my shirt seems fade away... Shit! I wore my shirt inside out!
I managed to keep my cool and acted like nothing has happenned. I "slumberly" finished my workout and I quickly strolled to the locker room. I was giggling to myself. I told myself that luckily I managed to discover it earlier. Otherwise I will have the whole Body Pump class looking at my inside-out shirt wondering if this is the latest fashion trend :P
Monday, September 10, 2007
A Terrible Clumsy Monday
Section:
Me
Posted at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
you should have just continued wearing it... fashion can be anything! :)
see how torned jeans is now fashion??
LOLz yes fashion can be anything if it's on the right person!
I'm just not that person! haha
you can what... you are adorable in your own way!
Wearing shirt inside-out? no way!
Post a Comment