Today I went to the Gardens, Mid Valley Phase 2 Shopping Mall. Surprising the occupancy rate has already reached 80%. The major departmental stores in this shopping mall are Isetan and Robinsons.
I didn't go into the Isetan because I thought it should be something I am familliar with. Robinson is the first departmental store opened in Malaysia. You can find it in Singapore too. When I entered, the whole shopping experience is a bit different with other departmental stores we have here. The lights are dimmer and most of the time soft spot lights are used. The brands that they carry are also quite unique and unheard of here.
You can also find Club Monaco here! It have been my favourite brand when I was in Canada. Too bad I didn't check it out as I didn't see clothes that caught my attention at that time.
Overall it's quite a good mall to stroll at. I don't mind going back there again.
Here are some snapshots of the mall...
Sunday, September 30, 2007
The Gardens, Mid Valley
Section:
Parties and Going Places
Posted at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yeah! The shopping environment is just too good, that you can never underestimate its power to make you poor!!!
You have not reviewed the other two new malls yet!! Pavilion and Sunway Pyramid 2. Hahahaha...
Those save for next time.. Gotta take my time to review those. At first was thinking to go both Garden and Pavilion at the same day but then I thought it was just crazy hehehe
Post a Comment