Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Day At Home is a Penny Saved In the Bank

Today am really totally bored. Watched a gay Korean movie called No Regret. Took me a while to download the thing. The main actor (the left one in the picture) is quite cute and has got a body to killed for. He reminds me of the famous TVB actor, Wong Hei. Small attribute but well built.

It's a film produced in 2006. I didn't know that S. Korea was that open then. The movie is quite boring but the sex scenes are hot hot hot.

KL was in the mood for autumn today! It was cloudy and windy. It was quite chilly. I wanted to grab a camera and take a picture of it. But I was so busy with the house chores that I forgotten to do it. (Darn laundry).

It's raining again this evening. I guess the fireworks competition finale at Putrajaya will have to be cancelled too.

Chillin' out at home all day isn't that bad. I haven't spent a ringgit yet so far. Gotta keep this up. I'm broke (I wish I could get a dollar everytime I say this).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there...:)

found ur profile in hguys.com and bumped into ur blog.

Ur blog has some decent stuffs to read about..and it's not all sex and emo stuffs.....

wud love to read more..and btw...where can i download this movie, No Regret? I'm so bored now..:P

Gerry - idiotsinlove83@hotmail.com