Saturday, September 29, 2007

I've Finally Got My Life Back

After much contemplation, I finally decided to get the new iPod classic. I didn't particularly like the silver color because it looks unfinished. So, black color is the only choice.

I went to Low Yatt plaza and researched a few shops. Surprisingly most of the shops there ran out of black color iPod. Believe me it was hot selling! However there was this one shop selling 200RM cheaper. I was so close to buy it but I decided not to. First, it isn't an authorised reseller and my intuition tells me that there is something amidst.

We were despair so we went to the Coffee Bean to chill out and coffee. I went outside the coffee shop to puff some smoke. And there I saw a big apple logo across the street. There's one shop we haven't checked out! So we went there and it's quite a good deal. They gave out a charger and a skin (sticker type) with every purchase. At first we were crossing fingers that they have some stocks for the black iPod, they didn't let us down!

So there it is. My music is back. My life is back.

Below: Before the new iPod classic was unpacked.

Below: The box is open and the actual iPod is revealed...

Below: a closer look...

Below: Screen is switched on, displaying the colour interface.

Above: The left one is my old B&W screen 20GB 3rd generation iPod and the right one is the new iPod classic. As you can see, the iPod classic is slightly wider and taller than my old iPod. On the screen of iPod classic is the Vortex (brick) 3D game in colour!

Above: The new iPod classic (right) is slimmer than my old 3rd generation iPod (right). Sweet!

6 comments:

The Malaysia Traveller said...

Wah... Congrats on your new ipod... I jealous la.. :P

Va:L said...

eeeeeee So do I, I am jealous lar!!! This look very handy and cool!...Now I believe that you could be good sales person! I think it's better for you to demonstrate the product than just tell! Really, Found your potential!!

spaceseeker said...

hahahaha never thought that I'm a good sales person. Anyway if Apple decide to hire me with good pay I won't even think twice and accept the offer! hahahaha

Va:L said...

hehehehhe please wait...

yw[2k] said...

The new Ipod Touch is cool leh... I played with my friend's unit last nite... Awesome stuff.

spaceseeker said...

Yeah I was considering iPod touch but the capacity is 16GB. Too small for me ler.. that's why decided to get this one instead ;)