It's gonna be a boring weekend. Tomorrow I have to go back to the office to support server migration. The only thing I did that made me happy today was my haircut ha ha. A fresh new look now. I hope I could make it to the Body Jam launch tomorrow. I didn't know why I'm so hooked on the class. Something inexplicable.
The internet connection is so slow since last week. Called the ISP to report it. Hopefully they will do something about it. As right now, I feel like kena con (ha ha) as the first week the speed was terrific. Coincidentally the first week is the 100% money back guaranteed period. Once that's over and you have paid for the whole year's fee, that's it.
That just made me thought of how Malaysians conduct their business. No ethics, no scrupulous. All we want is just how to make big money in a very short time. When will we learn?
Is iPod touch out yet? I looked at the website and it's now accepting pre-orders. It looks nice though. I speculate that the price in Malaysia should be around RM1500 as for the price for previous models when they were just launched. Does that mean the price of iPod video will drop? I hope so as my black & white iPod 30GB is having hard disk problem frequently he he
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Section:
Me
Posted at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment