I got a job offer from the company in KLCC. The offer wasn't very high it's only about 20% increment. I just got the second opinion from Agnes and she advised me that not to accept the offer as it is not worth it. I have to agree so. So I'll be staying in the same company for the time being.
(Amendment: after adding in my current bonus to my current salary, the new offer is only 5% increment instead of 20%. It's an increment of about $200. The new compan does not have bonus payout.)
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Job Offer
Section:
Me
Posted at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
20% is a lot!! this year i got 5% increment only..damn
sorry sorry miscalculated. It should 5% only. like 100 or 200 increment (after adding in my current bonus into my current salary)
hahahahahaha cheh!!!!!
Post a Comment