Monday, September 3, 2007

Jam Jam . This New Blog

Today Kim taught Jam at the Curve. It's actually quite fun and challenging as I have never tried the cardio track before. I spinned to the wrong side, forgot the choreograph steps etc. Made a big fool out of myself. It's a good laugh though haha. I wish I could shot it as a movie and see how funny my dance was.

Some people has asked why I have opened a new blog site. Well it was simple. I needed a fresh start. Looking back at the previous entries in my old blog, I realized that a lot of things were very negatively said and very depressing. So I needed a change and I promised myself to write something funnier, more positive and more optimistic. It's kinda like a new year resolution. But it has started late. Hey, better late than never!

My old blog site? I'm still keeping it. That will be my personal diary. Something that I would re-read in the future and giggle at it. For those of you who have been at my old blog, you should feel honoured! Because you have just read my private diary ;) It's still a good way to know me though, right?

2 comments:

yw[2k] said...

New blog, new beginning.

Keep on writing yo!

spaceseeker said...

Thanks thanks :-)