My office will start renovation end of this month. So we will be moving to a temporary office upstairs. I heard that it’s going to be bad because we will be sharing long tables for our workspace. It will be some sort of college computer laboratory. It brings back memory but I don’t think I will enjoy working like that. We will have to work in this temporary office for at least 3 weeks or until the renovation is completed.
The senior controller is coordinating the staff and the operation. She needs know how many boxes we need to move our stuff upstairs. I can’t estimate because my workstation cabinet has a lot of junk in it. So I have decided to do a spring cleaning.
While I was cleaning the cabinet, I couldn’t help to imagine myself that I have resigned from the job and I have to move out my stuff from the workplace. It wasn’t a feeling of fear but joy. I don’t know why. This is the first time I got in touch with my own feelings and I am very sure what I want now :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment