Friday, November 21, 2008

洗手间升级 Washroom Upgrade

My office has been doing some big renovation lately. I guess due to the big budget allocated they were able to come up with some smart ideas. Look at our washroom. It was so beautifully upgraded.

At first I was very pleased when I entered the washroom that day. At first I thought the tiles were changed as there were some random and matching colours tiles. I guess it was meant to be fun to go to the washroom. When I looked closely, it was just some stickers sticking on the wall. Smart idea! Some of the compliments from my colleagues are: “I thought I was in a kindergarten washroom!”, “So smart! I thought they labeled the tiles to mark for upgrade!”

DSC01718

Even they decorated the tiles in the toilet room. I love the pattern and the way they stick the colour stickers randomly. Looks like very high class art.

DSC01721DSC01719

It was such a good idea to have a new garbage bin where its disposable opening is in the front and not the top. It makes it so convenient to throw in stuff. You gotta bend down to do that. It really keeps good posture and great exercise for us.

DSC01724

Wow look at the sign… high class English word is used! What is lavatory? Everybody has to go and find a dictionary to look up for the meaning of the word. Then everybody said: “Oh it’s WC slash toilet slash washroom.”

DSC01725

No comments: