Ah yo…
The miracle event is already over for four months now. Still got people come up to me and sing that American Boy song.
Dear, I have a name and my name is Adrian LOL
My team consists of my colleagues. They are not like you all, so out going, can sing and can dance. They are really the kind of homey and nice persons.
Believe me, they have already tried their best to pull through and still went to the final round and performed. All 5 of us! Most of us really wanted to give up halfway because we felt that we were somehow being “cheated” into a competition by the organizer. But for charity sake, we moved on.
Although we have put up the worse show, one thing we won’t regret is that we still helped to raise at least some money.
So people, respect us a bit la. Don’t laugh at us. At first I thought it’s quite sporting if people remember you by your funny act. But I kinda feel sick of it now.
I’m not small gas la. If you were me and your embarassing moment is being laughed over and over again. Would you like it ar?


1 comment:
hehe U r Malaysian hensem, not American hensem....
Post a Comment