Thursday, November 20, 2008

不小心刮到车 Oops! I’d Scratched a Car

I was at the gas station today. I was thinking to inflate my car tyres.

There are some parking lots near the inflators. It was full. A car was parked directly in front of an inflator. I parked beside it and went for the tube. But the car was stepping on it! I was very angry and frustrated.

As I walked away, I heard the scratching sound. My car keys scratched along the bonnet of the car.

Instantly I was confused. The scratch was very long. When it started to scratch, I think I was half consciously doing it. Oh gosh, I think if I was fully conscious, I would stand in front of the car and scratch out the phrase “I will not park illegally and be considerate”.

2 comments:

Va:L said...

ha u r bad...

Anonymous said...

really cannot tahan inconsiderate people la...