Wednesday, November 26, 2008

与妈妈聊天 Chat With Mom

Don’t know what’s wrong with KL today. It’s jam everywhere.

Dad and sis was stuck in the jam. But I had one good hour alone with my mom. We had had some good chat. My mum told me about a lot of things. About the people and patients around her. She told me many uncles and aunties in their 50s suddenly fell ill because they don’t monitor their health before. We should get check-ups from time to time.

A close friend of mine called me. He has called me a few times to invite me to his new place for a few drinks. Only this time he told me he has just broken up with his girl friend. They were together for a few years already. I felt very guilty because I wasn’t there for him as a friend. If I learned the truth sooner I would really spend some time with him. We are the same age. I don’t know how it’s like to lose someone you’ve been with for a few years. But I think it would be quite terrible. But my friend told me everything is fine and he sounds like it. So I try not to sound too sorry for him. Well definitely need to spend some time with him…

3 comments:

Va:L said...

Love, ur mom in hospital again???

Anonymous said...

wishing ur mum gets well soon. n u too. :)

spaceseeker said...

yes, but this time is less severe than last time. Thanks guys.