Came back from the hospital, visiting mum. Ernie was already home. He told me that two fish jumped out from the tank this afternoon.
I had a bad feeling about this.
But then I was consoled. Because Ernie told me that June has brought the fish to his side and left it there. She didn’t eat it! At first he didn’t notice until he saw June came around him and he saw the fish lying on the floor near him. So he picked up the dead fish with the tissue.
Then June went away and came back again. Ernie saw another dead fish near his feet.
The two little fish (about the size ikan bilis) were left intact without bite marks. It’s amazing that June didn’t eat them and be cute enough to bring it to Ernie!
I brought up June into my arms and kept stroking her. “Good dog!” Isn’t she amazing?


1 comment:
that's cute ler ...
Post a Comment