Monday, April 27, 2009

Well, I’m going to a war tomorrow… at the office.

Yes, something has happened and I do not want to provide the details here because I intend to let it go and defend myself tomorrow.

MH, thanks for lending your ear. I must have sounded so bitchy just now, ranting and what not :-)

Thank god, there are still people who have love in their heart. Those who see the best in people, not overly self-defensive and self-protective.

Because just now after office hours, somebody smiled at me and greet me at the gym. And, a colleague from another department whom I have not talked to before, exchanged words with me while we were on the way to our cars. And, the neighbour who said hi to me, telling me that he just took stairs from 3rd floor to 8th floor and greeted me good night.

Yes, they all have made my day and concluded it in a warm way.

Love, people, love.

No comments: