Monday, April 20, 2009

New Diet . New Energy

Well I no longer cook my own dinner. It’s pretty gross actually. Imagine this. You stir fry the chicken in the evening. You put it in the freezer. Then at the next evening you heat it up with a microwave and that’s your dinner before you go to the gym.

I don’t mind the food. Really. But I’m getting sick of cooking it every other evening. It’s oily and makes me sweaty before I go to bed.

I give up. So I decided that I go to Mamak before my gym. Order a chicken breast in curry/SS sauce. Then a roti pisang. No drinks. Since I feel stupid having the meal alone at the restaurant, I usually order a takeaway and come back to the office. The gym is in the office building anyway. After the meal, I drink a glass of milk. I get all the energy and protein that I need for my workout. If need more energy for my fav workout, I’ll have a Red Bull.

Convenient. Maybe will cause me an extra RM72 a month. But I don’t have to buy chicken and eggs anymore. So minus RM52. I pay only extra RM20 a month. Hmm… why not eh? (I’m trying to self-console now).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe, so nexttime got chance to look for u to have dinner together.

ivan

spaceseeker said...

sure Ivan ;)