As the day when the need to speak perfect and fluent English is coming nearer, I found myself blog more than usual. Yes, I have switched on my internal English mode.
I have the urge to be my crazy self today. I find myself stress too much at work place, with the source from the job itself and the people around the job. Can we go out sometime this weekend and be wild?
There is an article about a woman who has decided to give birth to a baby before she goes for a sex change operation. I wonder how this baby will grow up to be, the fact that she had a mother before only to find out later that her mother is actually her father? We live in an interesting world, don’t we?
After recovering from sickness on Monday, I am officially back to gym hitting some weights. I still regret that my chest is still flat and when I look at some guys in the locker room they have nice muscular chiselled chest while the stomach is still flat some more with 6 pack? And why mine is the other way round?
Sigh.


No comments:
Post a Comment