Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Reminiscence of a Theft 被盗记

I went to the gym as usual. Parked my car at Cineleisure. I had the sling bag with me. So I put it in the trunk of my car and took my gym bag to the gym. After I was done with it, I went to collect my car. The weird thing is my car was not locked. I thought I forgot to lock my car. So I just jumped start my car as usual.

The air conditioning wasn’t working. I thought I was in for a bad luck and I planned to check in my car to the workshop tomorrow morning. I drove home, luckily it’s not far. When I came out of the car and I opened my car booth, my sling bag was gone! My car was ransacked!

Luckily there was no laptop or any valuable things in it. But I have some very important documents. They are not valuable to the thief but these documents may determine my future! I went back to Cineleisure and I had to report to the security. I roamed and scourge the entire mall hoping that the thief would dump the bag if they didn’t find anything useful for them.

I was wrong. The bag was nowhere to be found.

For the first time in my life, I was very calm about it. I wasn’t really disturbed. The fact that I know the local authority won’t do anything about it. I didn’t even bother to report to the police because I know it won’t get any better. I’m pretty sure it happens to a dozen a people everyday and nothing could be done. So why angry over it? I just have to be more careful with it next time.

2 comments:

Va:L said...

True! I found you Grow ...up...:P
I actually surprised you was very calm this time.

spaceseeker said...

yeah it... i mean i grow up... hehe