Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tiresome

Just came back from work.. it's 10-30pm..

Home alone as usual...

and a song about ten years old keep humming in my head now...

I'm already tired
I don't need you to make me happy anymore
To wait for your hugs
and my importance to you
... everything is too late

Anyone who knows this song please drop me a message. We might have something in common...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't be sad about whether you are alone at home all the time or it's too late for everything.

have you ever see it from other angle... that someone is always thinking about you no matter what?

we might on the same boat, but i see him everyday with me. where ever i go, what ever i do, i wish he's around with me. every second of my thought is filled with him. everytime i had 'almost' breakdown i think about him, and it cheered me up. and how excited i am to see him although it too late to hug him...

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your words. Well it's just that moment I felt very depressed. I think I know who you are :-)