Some people thought that I'm desperate to become a Les Mills instructor. I would like to take this opportunity to clarify that I am not interested in becoming one. Not even a least.
I enjoy going to the class and workout at the gym. But I have never liked teaching so that's out of the picture. Maybe during Body Jam class I looked like I'm trying very hard, hence giving the impression that I want to get certified.
Again, you've got it wrong. I just like doing my thing, enjoying the dance move. Sometimes I just enjoy it so much until I'm not aware of my surroundings. Yes, it's that bad.
So don't criticize me and give me the impression that "You wanna be an instructor? Don't think you can dance..." BLOODY HELL. I DON'T CARE HOW I OR OTHER DANCE. I'M JUST HERE TO WORKOUT. I DON'T BLOODY CARE IF I CAN DANCE OR NOT, AS LONG AS I HAVE A GOOD SWEAT AND I'LL BE THANKING GOD FOR THAT. SO KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENTAL MIND BEHIND YOUR MOUTH AND SHUT UP!


No comments:
Post a Comment