Some people started to ask me about my previous posting. I regret that I'm being such a drama queen.
I wasn't very comfortable to discuss it, even with my close friend. Because I haven't made up my mind. I guess I'm still confused and don't know what I really want.
So I'm taking one step each day and go on with my life no different than the singles. Going to gym alone, coming home and having dinner at home alone, and probably shopping alone too. (But I know I still have my friends, and thanks for being there for me :-))
Probably it's just another phase of our relationship that I need to get used to. I think our relationship has just been "upgraded" to companionship.
I bet he doesn't even read my blog here LOL
But he had said he wanted to work it out with me. So I took his words.


No comments:
Post a Comment