Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Positive

I promise to focus on the positive things in my life. A lot of negative things happen lately. They mainly came from my work place or on the road.

Today I just met a few people who definitely convinced me that there are still nice people around.

The first one is the air cond guy. My air cond broke down last week and I haven't been able to get a good technician to do it. My mom gave me this technician's number. I think he is around my age or even younger than me. He is very humble and sincere. When you talk to him, you feel that he won't try to squeeze every cents from your wallet.

He came to my place to check on the air-cond today. He didn't charge me for the checking as long as I still hire him to fix and service the air-cond, he said. Which technician would do that? I know almost all technicians would charge rm30 upon checking.

He was also able to identify the source of the problem too. It turns out that the compressor is operating at a slightly higher temperature according to his device's readings. And that burnt the fuse box. He said cleaning the compressor might help but he couldn't guarantee that it will bring down the operating temperature. I really appreciate his honesty but I still want the air cond to be serviced anyway. He said the charge would be rm120. This is quite a good price I would say.

I definitely would recommend this guy if you want to install or service air cond. Do let me know if you want his contact.

Another good lady that I met this afternoon was the hair dresser of a salon just across the street. She was able to understand what I want for my hair and her massage was very good! Although she charged me rm40 but I am very satisfied with her service. One more good thing to mention about her is that she would not go all the way and do her own stuff. I wanted my hair to be very short. So she trimmed a bit of my hair and then paused to ask me if it's trimmed enough. I love people who always care what his/her customers want. I think I will go back for subsequent hair cut. Oh, and one more thing. Her massage was so good that I feel like getting a full massage at a massage place!

No comments: