Monday, June 9, 2008

My Crazy Colleagues

Junk food ate today: too much (coconut dodol, pineapple tart ice cream.. see below)  (my belly is already bulging)

DSC01590

Did I tell you that I have two crazy colleagues? We get along extremely well together. Luckily we are not in the same project otherwise it would be crazier.

They are Body Step fans while I am a Body Jam frequenter. But we do like Body Attack in common. Whenever they ask me to join Body Step I would ask them to go Body Jam with me. At the end, we still go to just our fav class.

We did some crazy things last Friday. We went to gym after work. Well, they joined body step and me just working out with weights. After that we went to the hawker stall to get some food before hitting the bar. S.I.N was just opened a week ago.

The club was so so and it wasn't that packed compared to La Queen just down the road. We hung out until about 2 am and we decided to hit home. It was so boring and we saw a guy fell asleep on the sofa :-P

They all bunked at my place. We chit chat a bit while waiting for the laundry to complete. We slept at around 4am.

We got up at 10am the next morning and I had a micracle class to attend. This time is Body Step. So we all went to the class together and it was quite fun actually.

It was so tiring (imagine after the class I went back to the office, dinner with family and coffee with Agnes). But it was a very fulfilling weekend.

No comments: