It's finally over. No more rushing from work to go to classes. No more unfinished work because of leaving office early. No more practicing stage performance. No more weird stares and laughs from the crowd because of those embarrassing moments in the public.
I'd say I know a lot of new friends from other clubs. I think most of them are very friendly and sporting. At least some of us don't see each other as enemies since we are the competing teams.
This competition requires a lot of team work and creativity as well as sacrifices in personal and work time. For charity sake, I think some teams are really going the extra miles to do it. We really should applause to them for the sacrifices that they'd made.
I wish we had had more time and efforts to do it and raise more money. But the time and effort required is overwhelming and most of us can't commit that much to it. Nonetheless, we all agree that we have done our best and still manage to contribute a little if not too much.
When asked if I'd join back this activity next year, I'd say I won't. But I definitely will volunteer myself in other charity activities... and go on to other means to give back to the community.


No comments:
Post a Comment