All I wanna shout now is "Yay, my holiday mood has officially started!"
I spent about 3.5 hours at the gym today. It sounds a bit crazy but hey, I'd got nothing to do and I want to exercise my brain out.
Oh yeah, it was a difficult day at the office today. I just wanted to voice my concern about the future work maintenance. I didn't mean to be "guai lan" (jerk) ok? I like you all, not hate you all. It's not that I'm going against whatever you said. I think that I need to stand up for myself this time. As you are going to work on another project, not ours anymore so I have to consider carefully what you suggest. To make sure that the suggestion is not a quick solution and make your current life easier but later on make the people who take over the project to suffer big time.
So that explains the 3.5 hours at the gym later. Went to Body Attack and Body Jam. Felt so nice after it. Chatted a bit to some people that I know and it makes me believe again that nice people still exist in the world...


2 comments:
hey ....LOOK AT ME!!!!!
Big one! The Nice people!!! hehe
You're more than a nice person. You're an angel :)
Post a Comment