Saturday, December 1, 2007

Another Sinful Place

Yet another sinful place other than Ikea for Ern and I. Yes it's located in the same shopping complex - Pet Safari! Gosh I was just thinking to get fish food and I ended up buy a new aquarium and sands. Spend another hundred bucks there. Sigh!

However, it's kinda nice project for this weekend. Setting up a new aquarium. Ern also have decided to buy two turtle so that our old aquarium will be their new home.

I love the new aquarium! It's very crystal clear:

DSC01205

Then I transferred the turtles to the new aquarium. Together with the plants we bought from Sungai Buloh last weekend. We created a mini garden in our balcony:

DSC01198

Oh, how the turtles look like? It's the normal ones... Here's one of them:

DSC01206

1 comment:

The Malaysia Traveller said...

I agree these places are evil! kekekekeke...