I can't remember when was the last time I celebrated my Christmas at Star Hill. That must have been a long time ago.
Well, I get to do it today. Ern and I went to Tony Roma's @ the Pavilion because we haven't been there before. The Christmas dinner set was pretty pricey. Pricey until the Coke Light is refillable and the servers keep asking you how the food goes. But regardless, I'm happy with the food and the service.
Then we have decided to strolled around a bit at the Pavilion mall. It's very happening. I saw a lot of youngsters wearing red tupee. Some are wearing devil's horns (wtf?! on Christmas??!!). They must have mixed up Christmas with the Halloween!
Then we went outside on the street. We snapped some pictures there. The crowd was tremendous and I just loved the atmosphere. Everybody has holiday cheers carved on their face hehe.
We chilled out at the starbuck, enjoyed a cup of iced latte and admired the crowd. Then at around 10-30pm we called it an evening and headed home. It's a healthy and clean evening I'd say!
Anyway, can't wait til tomorrow to open my x'mas present!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment