I regretted that I haven't blogged for some time. I have a thing for writing but it doesn't persist. I guess I'm just a typical Gemini. All things only heat up for three minutes.
Nothing special has happened this week. I guess I have a boring life. Like Glenn pointed out his. He also wants to setup a blog, probably after his exam and when he is free. He wants to name the blog as "Duo Luo" (meaning decadence). He used Northern Star Chinese software to type the chinese characters for the title. But somehow the chinese characters didn't show up on the text box of the webpage. So he has to use PinYin (phonetic) for the time being. Can't wait for his new blog to show up. Prince, you do have an interesting life. Because you have me and I have Min Hui as whom I draw my inspiration from.. hehe.
I went to Lookout Point with Min Hui. It's a reunion dinner with Alice, her husband and her Egytian-Chinese son Adam, and along with Ali. Adam has grown up quite a lot. I remember seeing him as a baby and now he has changed to a cute boy. His eyes are Chinese and that's what make him cute. And at a very young age (2), he is very active and really behave like a naughty boy. I think this boy will grow up to be a very charming man.
Today was feeling quite very well after the Jam. It was awesome. A few people that I saw whom I used to say Hi didn't really want to say hi to me. I start to wonder whether they think I'm a snob who likes to complain about an instructor. I did feel bad and regretted about it. To this, I really think there should have been a better way. Maybe it's my problem with her punctuality and the better way would be to not attend her class at all. Well, enough said, what's done has been done. I intend not to look back from this point onwards.


1 comment:
ha....glad to hear that Glenn is gonna blog! I can't wait. It must be full of fun!
yeah...Adam Adam....a cute boy, a charming man later.....
Adrian....I am glad that I can give you some inspiration hehe..... Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment