Thursday, December 6, 2007

Jam

After seeing the tough scene at FF Manulife last Thursday, I was wondering what they would do to make it up. FYI, the instructor who used to be late to the class canceled her class last week. This sparked the anger of the regulars there. They were really ranting at the receptionist. I feel sorry for her. She couldn't do anything. Santhi asked me to fill up a feedback card to report this. I was hesitated at first. But something needs to be done because of all the time I come to this class, she's late all the time!

Well I did fill it up. Only a few hours later I found that it's not necessary. Perhaps I could just talk to the GX coordinator. But it was too late. I was told that it's already thrown into the suggestion box.

Today, the instructor was not teaching. But two instructors from other branches did come and teach the new release! It was very nice and it makes sweat a lot! I love it and it's got my favorite mix too - Rihanna's Don't Stop the Music. I felt a bit "Curvy" feel as I saw the Jam buddies from the Curve FF hehe. Trying to make it to the Jam Class at the Curve on Monday. Maybe should consider taking a half day. I'm already in Christmas mood anyway!

No comments: