Have you ever experienced that after you make a difficult decision that could change your life, things start to fall into the place? The decision brings uncertain future but somehow things around you signal you to go for it. The signs are so strong that it almost deliberately points you to it. And once it is made, every other things not related to it seems to get better too.
From time to time, you fear the change but when you look into the past you are glad that this change has come to you. And, you are glad. You thank Him.
Also, I don’t know if it’s the protein powder. At the end of the day, I suddenly felt a surge of energy. And it makes me have to do push up to spend it a bit LOL I was so silly.


1 comment:
"Also, I don’t know if it’s the protein powder..."..then u must release some protein too..kekekeke
Post a Comment