Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I’m sick again. Minor food poisoning this time, plus fever. First time in life I feel like dying. I feel like letting this illness take me away. How dark my mine was. I still have that sharp pain in my stomach from time to time. Even though I already had my second round of medication. Usually it would have subsided.

I took a half day of MC and rest at home. I felt like nobody. I guess I love to be around with people and friends that I can feel life and not so lonely. I can’t imagine how my life would be if my parents were not here. A lot of things that I’m afraid to lose.

I really need some dosage of happiness right now. I want to quit smoking. I want to read more. I want to be liked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i recommend the 5-pagoda siamese powder. excellent for food poisoning. available from any friendly neighborhood chinese medicine shop..