Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It’s so good to share your hope and fear with your love ones… you see light ahead the path!

It’s time to rethink what I really want in life and career. What do I really want to do to make to feel more control and the next level of satisfaction in life. Does that come with the price of personal time? If people trust and credit you, wouldn’t that an important element in life especially career wise?

Wouldn’t it be good to start all over again to re-establish yourself? Would I have enough confidence to achieve this? Do I have this inborn personality to establish myself?

Do you think I have those leadership characteristics? I don’t know. I have to re-discover my personal inventory. Am I able and capable of handling big jobs? Is this what I really want? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very simple actually..
do whatever that makes you truly happy..(work-wise), and everything else will fall into place. e.g. if you want to sell burger, and it's a joy to you to make really tasty hamburger, then make the best hamburger in town...and i tell you, money and success will surely follow..hehe