My best friend is right. I am thinking too much. Starting right now, I really have to deal with this fear and insecurity. Whatever not happens yet, should not be thought profoundly.
I’m trying to get my mind busy today. Yes, it’s my birthday. Many has left birthday wishes on facebook or sms. Really thank you. It brightens up my day and clear the clouds in my mind :)
I’m trying to forget incidences and the “weird” people that upsets me in the past. They will not get into me anymore.
My birthday resolution? To be a stronger man, physically and emotionally :) Small matters will not get to me anymore. I will focus on the happy and positive elements around me. I will focus on what it is now, rather than the worse scenario that might happen in the future.
Maybe I’ll buy myself a little present. Yesterday I found out that my iPod is gone. Not sure if it drops out from my bed, if I misplace it or somebody stole it (devious!). Get a new one for myself maybe.


1 comment:
ummm...happy b'day..
Post a Comment