Today after work. I suddenly feel very cold. Sharp pain in my legs and arms and the neck. During driving I was shivering all the way to the clinic even with the air-cond to the minimum settings.
My condition was worse than yesterday. To the certain level that I'm determined to visit a doctor again. Before entering the clinic, I was still shivering. But after going into the consultation room and talking to doctor, I felt better a bit. I felt that the aura from the doctor and the smell in the clinic has at least healed you a bit. Have you experienced this before?
Together with the neck pain, I thought that something was wrong with me. As being scared by my colleague that it's a sign of deep underlying problem. But luckily said my pulse was normal. It's not a high fever. It's just a viral fever.
I think I most probably call in sick tomorrow. I got my MC ready. Just in case ;)


2 comments:
Are you ok now?
I'm recovered now.. hehe
Post a Comment