Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hatred

For those who hate me because I refuse to give what you want, fuck you!

Ha ha so much hatred built up in me these days. and I failed to transform it into energy to workout. So I have to shout out loud here!

I have a big trumpet in my office. She would talk to you most of the time despite of you being busy with work. Once she scoop out some basic information she will start to conclude her own theory.

You may go somewhere and suddenly someone you know came up to you and say weird things, like: "Why are you so stressed out?", "Since when you start smoking, because you just break up?".

I was like fucking stoned, standing there. Wondering where did they hear such kind of story. And it's not true about me at all!

So I asked where did they get such great entertaining information, more efficient and latest than Apple Daily. They said "Oh, the big trumpet told me."

Really pissed me off, that big trumpet.

3 comments:

Va:L said...

hehehehe honey, why u reward them by F them?

well, calm down!!! Don't pressure yourself with this "wu liao" rumours :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you are right. If I F them, sure they will get the pleasure. I think I better take the F back hehehe

The Malaysia Traveller said...

take it easy bro! each of us hates parrots just be careful what you say to them next time. :)