Went to gym today. Parked my car at the basement. Saw this lady was about getting into the car. She opened the car door and SLAM! The door hit another car parked beside it. The lady looked like she didn't care. I wonder if she drives with the same attitude. If she met with an accident, she's got no one to blame but herself. I didn't know why such people really exist. I thought such people only existed in the movie?
Somebody is having good night last night hehe. Next time no matter how needy you are. Throw your condom in the bin. Don't throw it outside. Unless you want your neighbour to know you're having fun.


2 comments:
due to these ppls out there, my black jazz which is less than 1 year old already have sooo many unknown scars and bumps on the door :(
yeah i'm beginning to think how they would react if they are getting the same from other people.. they won't care too (about their door getting scratch)?
Post a Comment