Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Aesthetic

Today a friend told that if I have a teeth brace (aligned teeth) and have my face lasered (smoother complexion) then I will be good looking.

Was thinking, maybe I should. Not because I'm narcissist or have extremely low self-esteem. I just want to do something about it to boost my confidence.

Today, first impression is really important. Good looking people do get far.

Well I wish it could be done instantly. But $$$ is always a problem. It's luxury for me.

So I have this thought KIV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to me, having teeth brace and face lasered is quite the same with buying new clothes. Afterall we are just trying to make ourselve looking good and that definitely boost certain confidence, so, Why not? :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, well only if one day i have enough $$$ to do it. But i'm almost 30, some people told me it's a bit too late to get teeth brace