Friday, September 26, 2008

Uncle & Be Grateful

Confirm looking like Uncle soon, if not now.

Today a credit card salesgirl said this to me. "Please try this credit card UNCLE." OMG. I tried very hard not to show it on my face but I was shouting inside "How dare you call me uncle?" LOL

X X X

If you think that why you are the most unfortunate person in the world, you should follow me to the hospital. The people you see there.. you can see the suffering on their face. Some are groaning for pain. You can see some are just pondering why such fate has fallen to them.

So think again, are you still the most unfortunate person in the world?

Be grateful to what you have, never take things for granted.

I heard this from Death Cab and the Cutie (a band from US) in a live recording: You gotta make that frown upside down. TAKE WHAT LIFE GIVES YOU.

No comments: