Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Time for a Change At Gym

I'm back to the gym routine again. That should enable me to schedule my gym with more flexibility as my work hours lengthen.

I'm also abandoning my protein powder as part of my diet as I find it expensive and not effective. In order to see result, one should drink 3 times a day. Then one has to buy 3 buckets each month with the cheapest one costs around RM120++. I'm only drinking once a day, spending hundred dollars and not seeing result.

I speak to a friend who happens to know a gym instructor. He does not drink protein at all. Instead he eats lots of eggs and a whole chicken every day. It's cheaper that way and the result are quite visible. He said I don't have to eat each a whole chicken everyday. Just include at least two chicken breasts in everyday's meal. 6 eggs a day should be enough. I have done the costing and it should save me half of what I'm spending for my protein powder.

There are some interesting workout plan from the magazine lately. I think I'm going to stick to it. So far I've tried the plan a few times. I find that it really keeps me going. I'm also running again. 30 minutes each time. I feel more energetic after incorporating this routine in my workout.

No comments: