Damn sandwich yesterday. Gave me a minor diarrhea. Got up at 2am, 6am and 8am just to go to the washroom. This morning I woke up and felt so darn tired. I decided I won't be very productive at work so I called it an off day. Am so getting myself an MC *giggles*
Then went to the doctor. Doctor asked me to lie down. She pressed my tummy and asked if I feel any pain. I said no but I still feel discomfort and may need to use the washroom. She looked at me and I knew she's trying to keep cool but she's not. "If you wanna go you can go to the washroom right now," she replied. I said I will and I got my MC! *giggles*
Lotsa things were done today. Paid my credit card at Citibank branch near my place. Paid car loan monthly installment and shopped like crazy at Tesco! Bought some groceries and thought of cooking at home.
Having nothing to do for lunch. I decided to roast myself some chickens, boiled some eggs and had tomatoes:
Yes, high protein meal with an insincere portions for fibre ;-) Noticed the orange juice on the table? It's been hinted with some Smirnoff Vodka haha


No comments:
Post a Comment