Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunway Pyramid New Wing

It's not as big as Pavilion or the Garden. But it does its job in expanding. The most notable part is the middle eastern stretch in a part of the mall. Since the pioneer mall has the egyptian concept, this one offers the arabic environment.

The dome at the top of the mall has the concept of a mosque. It does make me feel like visiting a mosque, which I feel privileged since non-muslim are usually not allowed to be inside the mosque.

Each side of the mall has a centre hall. That's where you find the domes. It's illuminated by colours. One side having red and the others having blue. I have snapped some pictures:

DSC01097
Blue dome...

DSC01098
Red dome..

Nothing much to say about this mall. From what I can see it's just an extension to Sunway Pyramid.

5 comments:

Va:L said...

hey Adrian, it's amazing!!! You kept your promise. Your really covered the 3 new mall/wing for us. It will take me ages to go. I am so reluctant to step into a mall! I am broke.

The Malaysia Traveller said...

Wah.... Not bad hor... You're visited all three of the latest malls. I've not been to Sunway new wing yet.

spaceseeker said...

I still think that the garden and pavilion are the best... hehe Sunway phase 2 you can delay haha

Anonymous said...

oh my god, u make me miss malaysia so much, i have been flying overseas before anyone of them open!

spaceseeker said...

yeah the shopping malls flourished in such a short time! I love Pavilion the most :)