Saturday, October 27, 2007

Productive Work

Went back to office today. (yeah on Saturday, how sad). I realized something about myself. I found that I can be so productive. What can be done on a whole day during weekday can be done within 2 hours today!

I'm a bit proud about myself hehe I wish I could be that productive during weekdays then I don't have to go back to work on weekends. Maybe I have too many interruptions during weekdays and it always takes me a while to resume my work (both mentally and physically). I hate interruptions, from both boss and colleagues. But I have no choice and I need to be nice to them, instead of shooting an impatient look.

Am so obsessive about saving money these days. I stopped going out, like last week and I have some surplus. I eyeing for a new sport shoes now, there is a wedding party to go (ang pow money), some ipod accessories... arrgh there are so many things on my wish list.

Really want to quit smoking. But when handling stress, I just can't hold on puffing. Maybe later (sigh, procrastination).

No comments: