Monday, November 30, 2009

You know today I have done something stupid.

I sort of bad-mouthed about my ex company in the locker room. Then from the shower rooms, and came out two of my ex colleagues. I realized that I have done the wrong thing and felt so bad about it. This is a lesson for me to learn – no matter where you are and when you badmouth about something, they are always there.

A word about New Moon movie

You know. Maybe I’m too old for this but New Moon is really a typical, cliché and cheesy teenage vampire/werewolf love story. I find that the Bella character is pretty stupid and headless. She wanted to become a vampire so much and begging all vampires to change her. Also she did so many stupid things and keep on bringing troubles to people. I was mumbling and cursing “Stupid Bella”. Almost yelled it out in the cinema.

No comments: